1. Parenting, Require Obedience of Your Children – John Piper shares 9 observations in requiring obedience of our children. “Parents who do not teach their children to obey prepare them for a life out of step with God’s Word.”
On Tuesday, April 11th, these boys finally arrived!
Stay tuned for my birth story & some more info about our 4-day hospital stay.
1. What Not to Ask Someone Suffering – Written by someone who knows what it means to suffer, this article is very helpful in knowing how best to reach out to those around us who are working through a trial or loss.
1. This past weekend, I (Lisa) made some delicious gluten free cinnamon rolls. I used this recipe, and Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1 Baking Mix for the all purpose gluten free flour, and it worked great. My favorite part about this recipe is that it makes 36 rolls and has instructions for freezing and reheating them. Cinnamon rolls are time-consuming and messy to bake, so I’m glad to have done all the work already & know that future me can enjoy lots more rolls!
Our baby girl is 3 whole months old now! Does this mean she’s not a newborn anymore? Or does that not happen until 4 months? Either way, I don’t want to talk about it! Continue reading
These two articles were written by the worship pastor at our church here in Louisville, and hopefully they will help you worship the Lord even deeper as we prepare our hearts for Easter!
1. The World Needs You to be Different
2. What If I Don’t Want to Sing?
April showers typically bring May flowers, but not this time. This time they’re bringing rainboots, which totally makes more sense… or at least just as much sense.