I love Instagram. If you follow me (on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook) you know this. I post lots of pictures of my life (mostly Nike), and that’s really fun for me.
But the best thing about Instagram is that it’s a little window into someone else’s world – sometimes even on the other side of the world. I love seeing the diverse ways that Instagram inspires people to create.
Here’s a list of my 15 favorite Instagrammers:
1. @munichandthemountains: Swiss alps, enough said.
2. @marmelis_dietirolerin: More Alps (I have a weakness for snowcapped mountains).
3. @matthiasjbarker: the Pacific Northwest (beaches, mountains, lakes, etc.)
4. @astro_terry: amazing photos & videos from space.
5. @ralfafara: life as a park ranger living in my favorite National Park, Glacier.
6. @macenzo: colorful architecture, with lots of interesting geometric shots, mostly from Amsterdam.
7. @samhorine: an NYC-based photographer, but he also shares photos from trips around the world.
8. @bu_khaled: photos from all around the world.
9. @olivebranchandco: beautiful calligraphy
10. @arrowsofjoy: beautiful calligraphy & watercolor artwork
11: @justzhm: Lebanon-based artist & her adorable cartoons
12: @smcmennamy: cleverly spliced photos
Dogs (because everybody needs some cute dogs)
13. @rustyrodas: Rusty, a golden retriever with a hipster side
14: @thedogist: portraits of dogs of all shapes and sizes, mostly on the street of New York
15. @andrewknapp: a man, his yellow VW bug, ‘Mellow’, and his Border Collie, Momo.
Momo frequently plays hide & seek in the photos, so here’s a bonus photo. Can you find him?
Those are all my favorites! I hope you’re inspired by them, too. What are some of your favorite IG accounts to follow?