1. The Bible Project – This website has a ton of well-designed Bible study materials. My favorites are their videos that give an overview of books of the Bible, which you can find compiled on their YouTube page. These videos are helpful for me when starting a study in a new book since they give a great overview of the historical context, the context within the Bible, and the literary features within the book.
2. ‘Fixer Upper’ Stars Chip and Joanna Gaines Make Stunning Move to Help This Couple Adopt 1st Baby - As if we needed a reason to love Chip and Joanna Gaines any more than we already do, right?
3. 5 Facts About Down Syndrome – March 21 was World Down Syndrome Day, a time to both learn about the condition and celebrate those who have this disability. Here are five things you should know about the condition.
4. 15 Reasons Having Irish Twins is NOT the Same as Having Actual Twins – While both come with their own unique challenges, having twins is much different than having children really close together. I know even better now that I’ve experienced a taste of both!
5. Beary Tales – This is a documentary on Netflix. It’s just two orphaned baby bears growing up and being curious and adorable. It’s relaxing and cute and I love it. If you need a laugh or just to fall asleep listening to a calming British voice, this documentary is for you. Here’s a trailer.