1. Parenting, Require Obedience of Your Children – John Piper shares 9 observations in requiring obedience of our children. “Parents who do not teach their children to obey prepare them for a life out of step with God’s Word.”
2. The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name – We have absolutely loved using this book by Sally Lloyd-Jones for our family devotionals with the twins. We have read this book as a part of our bedtime routine since they were very little babies, so it’s no surprise that “Bible” was one of their first words. If you ask either of them what their favorite book is, they’ll say “THE BIBLE!!!”… it’s pretty adorable and definitely warms our mommy and daddy hearts. I pray they continue to love to learn the Word of God!
3. No-bake Energy Bites – Or as they are often referred to in our house “Boobie Bites!”. These are great for anyone, but they do have several ingredients that are extra good for nursing mothers. Add some brewer’s yeast and they’ll be even better for your milk supply!
4. 10 Principles to Help Anyone Clear Clutter - Whether you’re intrigued by this whole “minimalism” thing or just interested in reducing your personal clutter, here’s a good starting point!
5. Best Quotes on Friendship from Winnie-the-Pooh – I stumbled across these the other day, and they are just the sweetest. I loved reading through them, having specific friends come to mind with each quote.