1. Rejection, Heartache, and a Faithful God – Please join us in praying for Lysa TerKeurst and her family through this devastating trial she’s facing. My heart is breaking for her.
2. Take up Thy Swords – Memorizing scripture is something that every Christian has done at some point, but most don’t take it to the level of memorizing whole chapters. I was challenged to do this in college, and I started memorizing Colossians. It’s been a 6 years and I still have one chapter left, but I’ve definitely seen the benefits of memorizing whole chapters. If you want some tips for memorizing, check out my post from a few years back.
3. MRI of a Mother and Child – An interesting picture of the bond between mother & child.
4. Summer Movie Deals – Free and $1 Summer movies for the kiddos at select theaters!
5. Kindermusik with Mrs. Sandy – We couldn’t recommend her more! The twins started Kindermusik when they were 5 months old and love it. Abi will be joining a class this Fall too! We can’t wait to get started back up and see all our music buddies. We’d love for you to join us, so come try a free preview class!